- Lot: 8,346 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,151 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 5266587
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Ownership \ Fee Simple, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Santa Barbara\Tuscan, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR\GR, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)\Crtyrd(s), Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Heating \ Gas Heat, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North\South Exposure, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Assoc Rules\Info \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Items Updated: Ht\Cool Partial\Full \ Full, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Items Updated: Floor Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial\Full \ Full, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim\Veneer, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Construction Status \ Complete Spec Home, Add'l Property Use \ None, Laundry \ Wshr\Dry HookUp Only, Fencing \ Block, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Roofing \ All Tile, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial\Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial\Full \ Full, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Back, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Frnt, Exterior Stories \ 2, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Kitchen Features \ Engy Star (See Rmks), New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ VA, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ Conventional, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ Y, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, High School \ Central High School
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,942 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16038011A
- Zillow Home ID: 7792796
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $432-775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is 422.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 90% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|533 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||--||--||1||1,101|
|549 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$234K||--||1||1,343|
|7714 N 7th St Phoenix, AZ||$230K||3||1||1,343|
|541 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$275K||--||1||1,517|
|538 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$297K||--||--||1,531|
|547 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$217K||2||1||1,128|
|702 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$229K||--||1||1,160|
|541 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$216K||--||1||810|
|537 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$282K||--||1||1,458|
|537 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$252K||2||2||1,130|
|530 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$363K||--||1||2,128|
|701 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$413K||--||2.5||2,513|
|701 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$325K||4||2||2,003|
|531 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$241K||--||1||1,085|
|710 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$370K||3||2||2,327|
|7722 N 7th St Phoenix, AZ||$307K||--||2||2,062|
|542 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$273K||--||--||1,371|
|524 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$235K||--||1||1,002|
|709 E Hayward Ave Phoenix, AZ||$424K||--||3||2,211|
|709 E Belmont Ave Phoenix, AZ||$301K||--||2||1,864|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!