548 Lexington Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112216 beds, 4 baths, 2,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,667 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 328 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,667 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 016240018
- Zillow Home ID: 30603048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 548 Lexington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 876.1% greater than in New York, and 131.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11221 home values.
- 550 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$853K431
- 546A Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$708K----2,001
- 550 Lexington Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$736K----2,001
- 546 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.05M322,001
- 552 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$789K632,001
- 544 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$756K212,001
- 554 Lexington Ave # TWHSE Brooklyn, NY$919K432,001
- 554 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$742K63--
- 554 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$781K432,001
- 542 Lexington Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$756K----2,001
- 529A Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$577K11800
- 531 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$761K112,620
- 533 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY--223,000
- 554 Lexington Ave # A Brooklyn, NY$772K----2,001
- 529A Quincy St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$610K11600
- 529A Quincy St FL YES Brooklyn, NY$871K11--
- 529 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY--112,700
- 542 Lexington Ave Brooklyn, NY$757K422,011
- 533A Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$1.11M1041,667
- 527 Quincy St Brooklyn, NY$846K332,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!