Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-350K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1915
- All time views: 690
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $264,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $268
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Gardening Area
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Condo Type: Other
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Storage Area
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- French Door(S)
- Open Floor Plan
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- Master Bedroom Description: Walkin Closet
- Mechanical Equipment: Intercom
- Mechanical Equipment: Smoke Detector(S)
- Private Trash Pickup
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 985 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:222 B:0370 L:02913
- Zillow Home ID: 57964606
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: East Rock
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Rock market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in New Haven, and 40% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 548 Orange St|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.