Come and meet this wonderfully cheery and bright unit with three bedrooms and two baths. A little private patio greets you at the front.
You?ll first be taken by the spaciousness of the living room, with lots of windows and glass doors flooding the room with light. The fireplace has a decorative wooden mantle and granite fascia, adding a perfect touch of class. Laminate floors grace the living quarters. The dining area is surrounded by windows and glass doors leading to a patio. Dine al fresco or inside; you decide. The kitchen features tile counters and a cute checkerboard backsplash. The double sink is handy, and there is loads of storage space. The bedrooms are nice and roomy, and each has a deck area just outside. The master has a huge walk-in closet, and a beautifully tiled bathroom. The 3rd bedroom makes a fantastic office with outside views through big glass doors. Lots of closets throughout the home make it easy to find a place for everything. The convenient laundry room has a door to the underground parking! Outdoor enthusiasts will love the green belts and lily ponds, plus the proximity to the Bay Levee Trail. It is also close to the fantastic Redwood Shores Library and tech giant Oracle.
Hurry, as this beauty won?t last!
Open House: Aug 8 & 9 from 1-4pm
- 8/8 1pm-4pm
- 8/9 1pm-4pm
- Built in 1980
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 218 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $56/mo
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $661,000
- Price/sqft: $573
- MLS #: 81498105
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Cooling: None
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Heating: Forced Air
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Kitchen: Countertop - Tile
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Electric
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Pool: In Ground
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Common Parking Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Parcel #: 111600090
- Zillow Home ID: 15636369
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.11M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (102)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 552 Shorebird Cir|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-122.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!