A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $506K-1.4M.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
- + 29K VALUE
- Project cost: $21,497
- See kitchen ideas
- + 13.5K VALUE
- Project cost: $11,685
- See deck ideas
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 7.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- All time views: 3,781
- HOA Fee: $43/mo
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $1,110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $731
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Cooling: None
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Heating: Forced Air
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Kitchen: Countertop - Tile
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Electric
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Pool: In Ground
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Common Parking Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 111600090
- Zillow Home ID: 15636369
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-122.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.