- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
548 W King St, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 2 baths, 2,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $421,500
- Price/sqft: $198
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,127 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 142229016002160
- Zillow Home ID: 46121949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 548 W King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% lower than in Orlando, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 546 W King St Orlando, FL$147K21.51,070
- 600 W King St Orlando, FL$317K322,400
- 540 W King St Orlando, FL$172K211,205
- 551 Clayton St Orlando, FL$213K321,128
- 555 Clayton St Orlando, FL$160K22898
- 545 Clayton St Orlando, FL$201K21969
- 606 W King St Orlando, FL$173K211,017
- 536 W King St Orlando, FL$200K31.51,032
- 601 Clayton St Orlando, FL$318K432,479
- 549 W King St Orlando, FL$183K21804
- 545 W King St Orlando, FL$154K21709
- 537 Clayton St Orlando, FL$243K221,441
- 601 W King St Orlando, FL$198K422,337
- 541 W King St Orlando, FL$169K311,602
- 605 Clayton St Orlando, FL$304K421,643
- 610 W King St Orlando, FL$162K21884
- 532 W King St Orlando, FL$170K311,027
- 537 W King St Orlando, FL$183K21786
- 605 W King St Orlando, FL$165K21996
- 611 Clayton St Orlando, FL$351K431,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.