- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,711 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2006
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 15009654
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Gas, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Parking Description \ Detached, Parking Description \ Off Street, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 1.5 Story, Style Description \ Other, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows, Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 62510000400
- Zillow Home ID: 3026033
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $156-196K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Hampton home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among North Hampton homes, this home is 20.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
|5476 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$169K||4||1.5||1,500|
|5484 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$154K||--||1||1,063|
|5472 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$158K||--||2||1,063|
|5488 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$229K||--||1||1,972|
|5468 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$145K||--||1||1,063|
|5481 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$152K||3||2||1,008|
|5485 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$146K||--||1||1,056|
|5477 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$137K||--||1||1,008|
|5473 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$141K||--||1||1,008|
|5481 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$155K||--||1||1,094|
|5489 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$213K||--||3||1,670|
|3500 Regal Pl Saint Louis, MO||$169K||--||1||1,163|
|5485 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$151K||--||1||1,094|
|5469 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$145K||--||1||1,008|
|5464 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$145K||--||1||1,063|
|5477 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$157K||3||2||1,107|
|5487 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$159K||2||2||1,100|
|5473 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$217K||5||2||1,936|
|5465 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO||$142K||--||1||1,008|
|5460 Potomac St Saint Louis, MO||$149K||--||1||1,063|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!