5487 Gould Ave, Eugene, OR 974023 beds, 3 baths, 1,954 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $179,500
- Price/sqft: $92
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 326 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,954 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1752078
- Zillow Home ID: 82682610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5487 Gould Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.7% higher than in Lane, and 28.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97402 home values.
- 644 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$210K331,717
- 5483 Gould Ave Eugene, OR$219K421,792
- 638 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$232K42.51,985
- 685 Murin St Eugene, OR$255K32.52,540
- 5471 Gould Ave Eugene, OR$222K42.51,805
- 632 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$251K42.52,186
- 669 Murin St Eugene, OR$192K321,556
- 637 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$252K42.51,844
- 5465 Gould Ave Eugene, OR$220K32.51,717
- 637 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$223K42.51,985
- 647 Murin St Eugene, OR$192K321,430
- 626 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$217K321,684
- 629 Jacquelyn St Eugene, OR$294K432,751
- 629 Murin St Eugene, OR$192K321,556
- 5453 Gould Ave Eugene, OR$299K32.52,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.