549 Glenway Dr, Sanford, FL 327712 beds, 1 bath, 680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Sanford is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere that sets it apart from other Central Florida cities. Through our close proximity to Orlando and excellent intermodal facilities, Sanford is clearly recognized as a significant gateway to the Orlando Metropolitan Area, one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the world. With leadership committed to economic growth and revitalization concurrent to the harmonious preservation of natural and historic resources, Sanford is a community with a sense of purpose and a real identity.
- Lot: 8,748 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2111188064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 549 Glenway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% less than in Sanford, and 59% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32771 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sanford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32771 home values.
- 1810 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$149K--21,635
- 1808 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$145K--21,626
- 1811 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$103K--21,467
- 424 Grandview Ave N Sanford, FL$145K--22,135
- 500 Grandview Ave N Sanford, FL$146K--22,196
- 422 Grandview Ave N Sanford, FL$161K422,706
- 1813 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$77K--11,320
- 1809 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$108K311,249
- 504 Grandview Ave N Sanford, FL$276K43.52,868
- 1807 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$142K--21,686
- S Sanford Ave Sanford, FL$99K--11,296
- 418 Grandview Ave N Sanford, FL$123K--11,288
- 1804 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$200K--2.52,214
- 1812 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$80K--11,322
- 508 Grandview Ave N Sanford, FL$245K--2.52,269
- 1815 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$108K--21,642
- 1808 Madera Ave Sanford, FL$87K--21,315
- 1719 S Sanford Ave Sanford, FL$551K--3.53,954
- 1805 Paloma Ave Sanford, FL$87K321,378
Nearby Schools in Sanford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292