5493 Landrum Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462344 beds, 4 baths, 2,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,973 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32-08-08-481-001.000-015
- Zillow Home ID: 94418855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5493 Landrum Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5400% higher than in Hendricks, and 0.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46234 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hendricks.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5479 Landrum Dr Indianapolis, IN$160K321,963
- 5465 Landrum Dr Indianapolis, IN$233K43.53,944
- 10733 Jamestown Rd Indianapolis, IN$166K--22,269
- 5451 Landrum Dr Indianapolis, IN$176K32.52,234
- 10677 Nassau St Indianapolis, IN$204K52.53,022
- 5437 Landrum Dr Indianapolis, IN$218K42.54,120
- 5314 N Landrum Dr Brownsburg, IN$217K333,828
- 5478 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$162K321,984
- 5496 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$195K32.52,516
- 5466 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$210K42.53,084
- 5423 Landrum Dr Indianapolis, IN$211K42.53,164
- 5464 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$193K32.52,454
- 10685 Nassau St Indianapolis, IN$191K432,839
- 5450 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$193K32.52,468
- 5524 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$231K43.53,027
- 5538 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$194K32.52,484
- 5550 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$197K53.52,967
- 5503 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$189K42.52,946
- 5560 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$152K321,564
- 5475 Goodwin St Indianapolis, IN$222K32.52,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.