55-422 Hoea Rd, Hawi, HI 967192 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2 bedroom solar home with hardwood floors, marble counter tops, travertine tile bathroom with large tub, open plan living/kitchen area with large windows overlooking the ocean and Maui.
High speed internet
I am looking for a very quiet , responsible person to rent my home. Needs to be comfortable with solar living - (no hairdryers or use of large appliances at night)
The rental price is discounted to allow for temporary care for our two cats that I would like to leave with the property for a couple of months. They just need to be fed once daily and given some loving attention. No litter box.
No smokers or pets please.
Available August 29th
Beautiful, secluded community with the best weather on the island. 30 minutes to white sand beaches. 1 hour to Kona. Great family community.
- Lot: 8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $559
- Parking: Off street
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2111331193
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55-422 Hoea Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.4% less than in Kapaau, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 96719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kapaau.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 55-3392 Keawe Iki St Hawi, HI$451K321,792
- 55-473 Hoea Rd Hawi, HI$459K321,150
- 55-475 Hoea Rd Hawi, HI$208K31987
- 55-3395 Keawe Iki St Hawi, HI$329K321,056
- 55-466 Keawe Iki Pl Hawi, HI$329K321,180
- Hawi, HI$277K31.5960
- Hawi, HI$279K21896
- Hawi, HI$289K21896
- 550498 Kahei Rd STE 5 Hawi, HI$482K51.52,066
- Hawi, HI$281K31.5960
- 44-489 Ilina Rd Hawi, HI--------
- 55-448 Hoea Rd Hawi, HI$1.02M33.52,368
- 55-474 Keawe Iki HI$289K31864
- 55484A Keawe Iki Pl Hawi, HI$610K542,935
- 55-463 Keawe Iki Pl Hawi, HI$431K211,236
- 55-491 Hoea Rd Hawi, HI--------
- 55-492 Ilina Rd Hawi, HI$309K31822
- 55-496 Hoea Rd Hawi, HI$612K31.51,056
Nearby Schools in Kapaau
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292