- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
55-57 River St, Boston, MA 021264 beds, 2 baths, 3,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,129 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $395,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,127 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:17 P:03779 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59138830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55-57 River Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mattapan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 207.4% higher than in Boston, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
- 59-63 River St Boston, MA$303K311,935
- 8-10 Monson St Boston, MA$325K622,612
- 12 Monson St Boston, MA$375K41.51,555
- 54R River St UNIT 1 Mattapan, MA$243K31.51,240
- 54R River St UNIT 2 Mattapan, MA$243K31.51,240
- 14 Monson St Boston, MA$394K532,537
- 6 Monson St Boston, MA$405K32.51,604
- 58 River St Boston, MA$327K622,432
- 3 Taylor Ter Mattapan, MA$456K32.51,750
- 10 Temple St Boston, MA--421,600
- 16 Monson St Boston, MA$382K53.52,765
- 20 Temple St Boston, MA$330K41.51,906
- 14 Temple St Mattapan, MA$374K------
- 50 River St Boston, MA$508K623,102
- 69 River St # R Mattapan, MA$540K634,101
- 11 Monson St Boston, MA$352K31.51,793
- 7 Monson St Boston, MA$289K31.51,395
- 26 Temple St Boston, MA$322K522,261
- 22 Caddy Rd Boston, MA$323K421,843
- 48 River St UNIT 48 Mattapan, MA$359K221,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292