55-59 Harper St, Rochester, NY 146075 beds, 3 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 26140012158000010300000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30886208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55-59 Harper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Avenue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Rochester, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Avenue home values.
- 47-49 Harper St Rochester, NY$268K532,920
- 61 Harper St Rochester, NY$233K522,947
- 62-64 Cornell St Rochester, NY$217K422,712
- 56 Cornell St Rochester, NY$182K32.51,897
- 67 Harper St Rochester, NY$250K533,026
- 50 Harper St Rochester, NY$236K642,987
- 54 Harper St Rochester, NY$263K643,202
- 50-52 Cornell St Rochester, NY$239K644,272
- 44 Harper St Rochester, NY$258K62.53,324
- 73 Wilmer St Rochester, NY$171K42.52,004
- 60 Harper St Rochester, NY$209K43.52,676
- 67 Wilmer St Rochester, NY$150K431,886
- 29 Harper St Rochester, NY$283K62.53,114
- 66 Harper St Rochester, NY$213K322,300
- 48 Cornell St Rochester, NY$223K41.52,526
- 61 Wilmer St Rochester, NY$184K42.52,202
- 77 Harper St Rochester, NY$250K82.53,315
- 61-63 Cornell St Rochester, NY$242K533,340
- 32-34 Harper St Rochester, NY$189K311,500
- 53 Wilmer St Rochester, NY$155K41.52,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!