- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 851 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 950 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 003422260
- Zillow Home ID: 15461125
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $540-628K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94014 home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Daly City as a whole. Among 94014 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 88.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% greater than in Daly City, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 49 Crocker Ave4 beds, 3 baths
2,288 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1924
|61 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$568K||2||1.5||950|
|49 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$566K||2||1||950|
|67 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$562K||2||1||950|
|43 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$566K||2||1||950|
|73 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$555K||2||1||950|
|37 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$569K||2||1||950|
|79 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$620K||3||1||1,250|
|31 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$626K||3||1||1,120|
|150 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$567K||2||1||950|
|154 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$563K||2||1||950|
|160 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$610K||3||2||1,090|
|148 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$566K||2||1||950|
|25 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$573K||2||1||950|
|166 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$552K||2||1||950|
|142 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$563K||2||1||950|
|172 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$548K||2||1||950|
|136 Wyandotte Ave Daly City, CA||$565K||2||1||910|
|19 Abbot Ave Daly City, CA||$573K||2||1||950|
|167 Thiers St Daly City, CA||$612K||3||2||1,260|
|173 Thiers St Daly City, CA||$603K||3||2||1,170|
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!