55 Abington Ave # 63, Newark, NJ 071041 bed, 1 bath, 4,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1907
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $290,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,680 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 113
- Parcel #: 1400631000000005
- Zillow Home ID: 38693605
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Abington Avenue # 63
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newark market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% greater than in New York Metro, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newark home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
- 49-53 Abington Ave Newark, NJ$329K33.53,262
- 50-54 Abington Ave Newark, NJ$365K----3,993
- 56 Abington Ave # 64 Newark, NJ$490K1066,416
- 55-63 Abington Ave Newark, NJ$333K55.5--
- 429-433 Parker St Newark, NJ$319K632,959
- 424-426 Ridge St Newark, NJ$353K----2,656
- 441-443 Parker St Newark, NJ$263K----3,358
- 401-405 Parker St Newark, NJ$155K------
- 65 Abington Ave # 71 Newark, NJ$425K----3,460
- 435-439 Parker St Newark, NJ$314K----3,426
- 396 Ridge St # 402 Newark, NJ$242K----1,784
- 413 Ridge St # 421 Newark, NJ$356K----4,463
- 432-434 Ridge St Newark, NJ$335K----3,003
- 430-432 Parker St Newark, NJ$211K----2,860
- 66-70 Abington Ave Newark, NJ$380K----3,901
- 397-399 Parker St Newark, NJ$260K----1,904
- 434-436 Parker St Newark, NJ$280K----3,461
- 428-430 Ridge St Newark, NJ$342K432,613
- 423-427 Ridge St Newark, NJ$285K----3,100
- 392 Ridge St Newark, NJ$294K653,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.