This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $855K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Salisbury is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Salisbury is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- All time views: 846
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Dirt Floor
- Basement Type: Shared Basement
- Conveniences: Walk to Shopping
- Cooling System Type: Individual Units
- Driveway Type: None
- Thermalpane Windows
- Entry Description: Individual Private
- Exterior: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Condition: Updated
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Furnace Type: Central
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Interior Condition: Updated
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- Parking Type Description: On Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: Is Not Present
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Shared Storage
- Style: 4sides - Units Are Side By Side
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description: Frontage
- Waterfront Description: Ocean
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,096 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115542243
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.2% greater than in Town of Salisbury, and 68.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Salisbury.
|57 Atlantic Ave UNIT E Salisbury, MA||$401K||5||2||1,456|
|57 Atlantic Ave UNIT D Salisbury, MA||$238K||2||1||600|
|57 Atlantic Ave UNIT C Salisbury, MA||$238K||2||1||626|
|57 Atlantic Ave UNIT B Salisbury, MA||$232K||2||1||600|
|57 Atlantic Ave # D Salisbury Beach, MA||$196K||2||1||600|
|57 Atlantic Ave Salisbury, MA||$430K||2||1||--|
|47 Atlantic Ave UNIT 1 Salisbury, MA||$432K||3||2||1,516|
|47 Atlantic Ave UNIT 2 Salisbury, MA||$364K||2||2||1,051|
|47 Atlantic Ave UNIT 3 Salisbury, MA||$364K||2||2||1,051|
|47 Atlantic Ave UNIT 4 Salisbury, MA||$388K||2||2||1,051|
|47 Atlantic Ave UNIT 5 Salisbury, MA||$369K||2||2||1,051|
|57 Atlantic Ave UNIT A Salisbury, MA||$238K||2||1||625|
|57 Atlantic Ave UNIT F Salisbury, MA||$183K||2||1||610|
|59 Atlantic Ave UNIT 4 Salisbury, MA||$568K||4||2||1,939|
|59 Atlantic Ave UNIT 1 Salisbury, MA||$291K||2||1||900|
|59 Atlantic Ave UNIT 3 Salisbury, MA||$464K||3||1.5||1,475|
|59 Atlantic Ave UNIT 2 Salisbury, MA||$281K||2||1||846|
|56 Atlantic Ave UNIT 1 Salisbury, MA||$194K||2||1||595|
|61 Atlantic Ave Salisbury, MA||$330K||4||3||942|
|41 Atlantic Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.05M||11||8||6,384|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
Triton Regional High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded8.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!