A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Views: 3,742 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $114
- Vaulted Ceiling
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Farmhouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,062 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: DNVL M:00002 B:000037 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86812608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $227-372K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03819 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Danville as a whole. Among 03819 homes, this home is valued 21.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Danville, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03819 home values.
|54 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$268K||3||2||2,124|
|61 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$206K||3||1||1,915|
|34 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$302K||3||2||2,996|
|73 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$365K||4||2||3,550|
|33 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$211K||3||1||1,473|
|23 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$256K||3||3||1,966|
|5 Sawmill Rdg Sandown, NH||$157K||2||2||1,560|
|16 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$223K||3||2||1,324|
|26 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$339K||3||3||3,056|
|1 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$466K||4||3||4,663|
|33 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$317K||3||3||2,840|
|32 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$356K||4||3||3,305|
|35 Sawmill Rdg Sandown, NH||$225K||2||2||1,456|
|21 Beach Plain Rd Danville, NH||$411K||3||2||4,019|
|16 Happy Hollow Rd Danville, NH||$242K||3||2||1,618|
|13 Happy Hollow Rd Danville, NH||$259K||3||2||1,749|
|12 Happy Hollow Rd Danville, NH||$186K||2||1||1,208|
|41 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$320K||3||2||2,853|
|6 Happy Hollow Rd Danville, NH||$189K||2||1||1,321|
|42 Saw Mill Rd Danville, NH||$311K||3||3||2,555|
Nearby Schools in Danville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.