55 Brackett PlAPT A, Marblehead, MA 01945
Sold on 5/17/13: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1971
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0131 B:0005 L:A
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56940075
- Days on Zillow219
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$426,208||$401K – $452K||+$3,225||$355||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,143/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||-$4||$1.79||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01945 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 20.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01945 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 80.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
Neighborhood for 55 Brackett Pl APT A
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Elbridge Gerry K-1 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Marblehead Veterans Middle 7-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Marblehead Community Charter Public Sch... 4-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- L H Coffin 2-3 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Village School 4-6 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Devereux School PK-3 0.9 mi
- Marblehead High 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005