- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1882
- 1751 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,618 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 1983 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $625
- MLS #: M9147180
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 280 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Beach Resort, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cedar Shake, Features \ City Water, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Deck, Features \ Dock, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Historic / Antique, Features \ Mixed, Features \ No Garage, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Other A/C, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Partial, Features \ Private Road, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Septic, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Tennis Courts, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Wood Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3243
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 58899044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $820K-1.53M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06437 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% fall for Guilford as a whole. Among 06437 homes, this home is 369.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 253.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06437, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Guilford, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06437 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
|61 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.01M||4||2||6,307|
|57 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$2.26M||4||4.5||3,096|
|47 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.88M||5||2.5||4,669|
|29 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.75M||3||4||2,215|
|21 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.72M||6||3.5||2,861|
|67 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.46M||5||3||1,737|
|77 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$2.71M||3||4||4,000|
|30 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.14M||3||2||1,703|
|9 Chimney Corner Cir Guilford, CT||$1.39M||2||3||3,195|
|630 Colonial Rd Guilford, CT||$1.98M||4||4.5||2,648|
|170 Prospect Ave Guilford, CT||$1.2M||2||2||1,472|
|179 Prospect Ave Guilford, CT||$1.42M||4||2.5||3,315|
|160 Prospect Ave Guilford, CT||$1.53M||4||4||3,022|
|165 Prospect Ave Guilford, CT||$1.23M||3||2||2,500|
|44 Uncas Cir # A Guilford, CT||$148K||2||1||907|
|44 Uncas Cir Guilford, CT||$3.39M||8||5.1||9,673|
|31 Loyal Ledge Ln Guilford, CT||$2.87M||3||4.5||3,657|
|28 Loyal Ledge Ln Guilford, CT||$2.67M||3||3.5||3,668|
|52 Uncas Cir # A Guilford, CT||$195K||--||--||264|
|52 Uncas Cir Guilford, CT||$2.16M||3||3||3,625|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!