- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
55 Deacon Ave, Warwick, RI 028863 beds, 1 bath, 1,686 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $194,500
- Price/sqft: $115
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: M:347 B:0084 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66040162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Deacon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% lower than in Warwick, and 6.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 54 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$126K311,214
- 32 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$135K311,094
- 50 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$147K311,388
- 60 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$166K311,144
- 65 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$170K21948
- 38 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$141K311,094
- 44 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$140K31.5986
- 31 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$151K311,190
- 128 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$186K41.51,834
- 120 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$155K22872
- 18 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$141K311,236
- 112 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$148K31965
- 28 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$152K31986
- 27 Deacon Ave Warwick, RI$143K311,094
- 108 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$150K311,327
- 127 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$169K31.51,290
- 102 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$146K31.51,032
- 117 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$164K311,240
- 79 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$136K311,094
- 111 Wesleyan Ave Warwick, RI$170K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.