55 E 67th Way, Long Beach, CA 908053 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,223 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $93,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Breakfast nook
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 7304008037
- Zillow Home ID: 21243271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 E 67th Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Long Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% greater than in Long Beach, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Long Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Long Beach home values.
- 51 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$329K221,373
- E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$316K321,108
- 103 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$382K421,731
- 36 E 68th St Long Beach, CA$399K4--1,571
- 22 E 68th St Long Beach, CA$393K532,776
- 111 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$367K321,534
- 20 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$256K21640
- 102 E 68th St Long Beach, CA$410K642,664
- 6750 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach, CA$326K211,196
- 30 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$334K21864
- 100 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$296K21880
- 117 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$328K321,134
- 110 E 68th St Long Beach, CA$358K321,342
- 117 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$333K321,134
- 108 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$365K311,726
- 6726 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach, CA$241K321,148
- 120 E 68th St Long Beach, CA$359K311,484
- 116 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$326K321,430
- 6722 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach, CA$276K321,144
- 125 E 67th Way Long Beach, CA$405K421,973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.