55 E 9th St APT 9M, New York, NY 100031 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $720,000
- Coop Maintenance \ 1710, Financing Allowed \ 75, Tax Deduction \ 50, Private Outdoor Space \ None, Dogs Allowed \ true, Cats Allowed \ true, Live- in Superintendent \ true, Bike Room \ true, Total Floors \ 16, Borough \ Manhattan, Block Number \ 561, Lot Number \ 37, Buyfolio Building ID \ 65375, Total Charges \ 1710
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 173
- Parcel #: 0561003700055000000009M
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 72512926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 E 9th Street APT 9M
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10003 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10003 home values.
- Apt 10F$1.94M221,375
- Apt 7L$1.08M11950
- Apt 1b$543KStudio1--
- Apt 1P$471KStudio1--
- Apt 2E$1.64M------
- Apt 2L$1.64M------
- Apt 2M$1.47M------
- Apt 2P$769K------
- Apt 5H--11--
- Apt 5R$680K------
- Apt 6N$753K------
- Apt 7P$501KStudio1--
- Apt 8F$927K11--
- Apt 8R$729K------
- Apt 9J$850K------
- Apt TB$1.56M------
- Apt 10l$471KStudio1--
- Apt 12A$485K--1--
- Apt 14B$460K------
- Apt 4r$456KStudio1--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.