- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 1,321 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Workshop, Other Room 2 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Bungalow, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Parcel #: 1951 1 55 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 59022169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-277K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06119 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06119 homes, this home is valued 2.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06119, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in West Hartford, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06119 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06119 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!