55 Kenilworth Dr W, Stamford, CT 069024 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $761,000
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 000-6229
- Zillow Home ID: 57362679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Kenilworth Drive W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cove - East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 121.4% higher than in Stamford, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cove - East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cove - East Side home values.
- 61 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$483K311,826
- 49 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$1.01M33.53,192
- 43 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$590K42.52,439
- 69 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$612K332,282
- 54 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$449K311,086
- 46 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$363K311,196
- 73 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$860K53.53,382
- 39 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$670K532,898
- 38 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$595K232,093
- 33 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$479K21.51,556
- 29 Beach View Dr Stamford, CT$495K411,534
- 83 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$1.16M433,546
- 35 Beach View Dr Stamford, CT$474K311,123
- 74 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$725K23.12,944
- 39 Beach View Dr Stamford, CT$598K432,225
- 88 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$747K432,943
- 27 Kenilworth Dr W Stamford, CT$576K32.52,067
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.