This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2001
- Views: 942 all time views
- HOA Fee: $275
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $89,000
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Electric, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_LEVEL \ Basement, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Adult Community, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Rowhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Parcel #: KNGS M:000U8 B:000001 L:000055
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 113014654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $93-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03848 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 55.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03848, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 41.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
Nearby Schools in Kingston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!