- Lot: 62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 107 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,861 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $2,250,000
- Price/sqft: $257
- MLS #: 209797
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- View: Mountain, Water
- Style \ Other, Exterior Amenities \ Barn\Stable, Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Floor \ Ceramic, Fuel \ Propane, Views \ Scenic, Views \ Pastoral, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Title V \ Unk, Sewer \ Private, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Construction \ Wood Frame, Views \ Distant, Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water \ Oil, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Interior Amenities \ Alarm System, Basement \ Finished-Partially, Survey \ Unk, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Water \ Private, Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Interior Amenities \ Inlaw\Guest Qtrs, Garage \ Auto Opener, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Garage \ 3+ Car, Interior Amenities \ Steam Shower, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Electric Type \ Other, Interior Amenities \ Cedar Closet, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,744 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:403 B:00000 L:0006
- Zillow Home ID: 56817745
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01266 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0% fall for West Stockbridge as a whole. Among 01266 homes, this home is 629.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 34.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Stockbridge, and 52.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01266 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Stockbridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!