This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $407,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Built-In Cabinets, AMENITIES \ Cathedral Ceiling, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Skylight, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Vaulted Ceiling, AMENITIES \ Walkout Basement, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, ATTIC \ Part, BASEMENT \ Finished Area, BASEMENT \ Full, BASEMENT \ Rec Room, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Eat In, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, LA1Agent Type \ 7, LAUNDRY \ Room, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, Master Bath \ Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Shingle/General, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS Only, SA1Agent Type \ 7, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ Bank Owned, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ Corporate Owner, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Contemporary, Sub Area \ Albany City - South Central, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 01010006407200020410000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29644230
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $258-435K.
Market guideZillow predicts Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Albany as a whole. Among Buckingham Lake - Crestwood homes, this home is valued 103.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckingham Lake - Crestwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.2% lower than in Albany, and 63.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckingham Lake - Crestwood home values.
|53 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$353K||4||2.5||2,624|
|57 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$335K||2||2||2,456|
|54 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$324K||5||2.5||2,400|
|52 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$332K||5||2.5||2,494|
|51 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$273K||4||2.5||1,628|
|50 Maxwell St Albany, NY||$309K||3||2||2,198|
|724 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$361K||4||2.5||2,540|
|722 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$184K||3||1.5||1,346|
|720 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$183K||3||1.1||1,538|
|728 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$256K||3||2||1,980|
|730 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$322K||4||2.5||2,092|
|29 Pine Tree Ln Albany, NY||$335K||4||3||2,448|
|712 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||--||--||--||--|
|35 Pine Tree Ln Albany, NY||$1.41M||7||4||10,541|
|732 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$199K||3||1.5||1,194|
|713 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$283K||4||1.5||2,606|
|709 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$152K||3||1||1,100|
|25 Pine Tree Ln Albany, NY||$206K||2||1||867|
|707 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$199K||3||1.5||1,928|
|711 New Scotland Ave Albany, NY||$339K||5||2.5||3,460|
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!