55 Mill Plain Rd UNIT 5-3, Danbury, CT 068112 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Basketball Court, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Miscellaneous Feature \ Bus, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room Description \ Extra Storage, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 294
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2140165910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Mill Plain Road UNIT 5-3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06811, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Danbury, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06811 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Danbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06811 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.