This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 672 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- 1155 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Den, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,844 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: M:89 B:1 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 58895100
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $322-825K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 84.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 14.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
|50 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$683K||3||4.5||4,055|
|165 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$676K||5||4.5||4,188|
|Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||--||Studio||--||80,150|
|129 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$648K||4||2.5||3,500|
|45 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$792K||5||4.3||4,566|
|85 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$779K||--||--||--|
|145 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$1.04M||4||6.01||6,674|
|65 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$845K||4||5.5||5,100|
|65 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$909K||4||5.5||5,100|
|65 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$980K||4||6||5,100|
|160 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$637K||5||4||4,220|
|125 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$1.07M||4||3.5||6,951|
|135 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$740K||4||4||4,406|
|175 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$710K||4||4.5||4,654|
|185 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$589K||4||3||3,533|
|Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||--||--||--||--|
|30 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$677K||4||4.5||4,111|
|Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$995K||5||5||6,187|
|195 Mountain Brook Dr Cheshire, CT||$517K||4||2.5||2,661|
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.