- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 22 days on Zillow
- Views: 784 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $219,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 6547052
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ KitDoubleSin, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, BasementType \ Full, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A\C, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior \ Stone, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Floor \ Wood, Floor \ Tile\Brick, Foundation \ ConcreteFoun, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, Appliances \ KitIsland, MainEntrance \ CathCeilEntr, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Great Room, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, HotWater \ Electric, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, ExteriorFeatures \ Fencing, MainEntrance \ Foyer, PorchDeck \ Porch, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, LaundryType \ UpprFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), LotDescription \ FrontYard, Attics \ AccessPanel, GarageType \ InsideAccess, InteriorFeatures \ Cathedral\Va, LotDescription \ LevelLot, PorchDeck \ Patio, BasementType \ Fully Finished, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, InteriorFeatures \ WaterTreatSy, Styles \ Traditional, ExteriorFeatures \ UndrgrndElec, InteriorFeatures \ Energy Efficient Windows, LisMediaList \ Document, FamilyRoomLevel \ Lower 1, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), RoomList \ Laundry Room, Appliances \ Built In Microwave, LaundryRoomLevel \ Upper 1, AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ S
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,913 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 80438611771135
- Zillow Home ID: 71449175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-254K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19609 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Spring Township as a whole. Among 19609 homes, this home is 64.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 113.8% greater than in Spring Township, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
|53 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$159K||4||2||1,420|
|2814 Belmont Ave West Lawn, PA||$170K||3||1.5||1,856|
|51 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$227K||3||2.5||2,364|
|60 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$127K||3||1.5||1,268|
|64 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$110K||2||1.5||834|
|54 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$148K||2||1||1,512|
|68 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$130K||3||1||1,378|
|0 Norman St Reading, PA||--||--||--||--|
|58 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$161K||3||1.5||1,552|
|54 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$165K||3||2||1,442|
|62 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$126K||3||1.5||1,092|
|42 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$202K||3||2||2,299|
|48 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$114K||2||1||1,160|
|68 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$160K||4||1.5||1,720|
|100 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$146K||2||1||1,893|
|2809 Belmont Ave West Lawn, PA||$156K||3||1.5||2,066|
|44 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$166K||4||2||1,352|
|36 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$174K||3||1.5||1,956|
|100 Norman St West Lawn, PA||$173K||3||2||1,738|
|104 Laird St West Lawn, PA||$121K||3||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Spring Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!