- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 2,387 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $415,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,543 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: R:1355 N:55
- Zillow Home ID: 57718476
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $305-520K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06085 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among 06085 homes, this home is valued 64.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1316.8% greater than in Hartford, and 1829.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
|56 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$438K||4||2.5||2,641|
|51 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$454K||4||4||2,816|
|60 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$488K||5||3.5||3,283|
|62 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$485K||5||2.5||3,108|
|50 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$403K||4||2.5||2,396|
|47 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$505K||4||2.5||3,814|
|48 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$350K||2||2.5||1,906|
|52 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$489K||4||3.5||3,259|
|44 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$438K||4||2.5||2,801|
|6 Cobblestone Rd Unionville, CT||$452K||4||4||2,810|
|4 Cobblestone Rd Unionville, CT||$496K||4||3||3,047|
|71 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$487K||5||3.5||3,340|
|72 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$552K||4||4||3,757|
|7 Cobblestone Rd Unionville, CT||$480K||4||3||2,990|
|3 Cobblestone Rd Unionville, CT||$439K||3||3||2,740|
|59 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$397K||4||2.5||2,159|
|40 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$474K||5||3.5||3,015|
|Oakridge Unionville, CT||$399K||3||2.5||2,275|
|63 Oakridge Unionville, CT||$399K||3||2.5||2,275|
|8 Cobblestone Rd Unionville, CT||$436K||4||2.5||2,589|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!