- Lot: 1.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 175 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,986 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $54,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 4386777
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Bedroom 4 Level \ 1, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Under, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Level, LotDescription \ Sloping, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Metal, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Style \ Ranch, Style \ Walkout Lower Level, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: HNDL M:028 B:011
- Zillow Home ID: 86738043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $73-205K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03451 homes, this home is 10.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Town of Hinsdale, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Hinsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|45 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$94K||3||1||1,155|
|43 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$75K||3||1||960|
|67 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$137K||3||1.5||1,595|
|68 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$70K||2||1.5||924|
|41 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$147K||3||2||1,812|
|73 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$95K||3||1||1,180|
|33 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$192K||7||3||2,721|
|25 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$81K||3||1||810|
|21 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$91K||3||1||1,004|
|14 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$102K||3||1||982|
|106 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$76K||2||1||666|
|110 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$86K||2||1.5||948|
|112 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$90K||3||1||832|
|120 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||--||3||1||871|
|144 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$152K||2||2||1,960|
|146 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$81K||2||1||792|
|164 Old Brattleboro Rd Hinsdale, NH||$92K||3||1||1,181|
|12 Monument Rd Hinsdale, NH||$139K||2||1||1,056|
|16 Monument Rd Hinsdale, NH||$198K||2||2.5||1,827|
|18 Monument Rd Hinsdale, NH||$128K||3||1||1,078|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hinsdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!