55 Ord St, Salem, MA 019705 beds, 2 baths, 1,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a family neighborhood, with many children attending the nearby elementary school, which is about a 4 minute walk from my house. It is close to several city parks and about a five minute drive to the Salem Library and McIntyre Historic District. It is an easy hop from my house to 128 North and South, as well as 95.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $190,000
- Cable Ready
- beautiful hard wood floors throughout, sunny/shady medium-sized backyard, huge driveway
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,968 sqft
- Parcel #: M:15 L:0104
- Zillow Home ID: 56117959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Ord Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 50.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 57 Ord St Salem, MA$242K32942
- 41 Ord St Salem, MA$328K422,032
- 59 Ord St Salem, MA$260K31.51,096
- 7 Witchcraft Rd Salem, MA$567K443,608
- 5 Witchcraft Rd Salem, MA$298K31.51,820
- 29 Abbott St Salem, MA$238K311,440
- 61 Ord St Salem, MA$288K532,400
- 9 Witchcraft Rd Salem, MA$311K41.51,519
- 39 Ord St Salem, MA$265K31.51,709
- 28 Abbott St Salem, MA$279K422,121
- 36 Ord St Salem, MA$278K311,344
- 3 Witchcraft Rd Salem, MA$356K31.52,234
- 27 Abbott St Salem, MA$277K411,912
- 63 Ord St Salem, MA$272K21.51,365
- 11 Witchcraft Rd Salem, MA$391K51.52,700
- 26 Abbott St Salem, MA$277K311,368
- 3 Puritan Rd Salem, MA$266K321,758
- 40 Bow St Salem, MA$243K321,448
- 2 Maple St Salem, MA$282K311,810
- 37 Ord St Salem, MA$296K31.51,715
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.