- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 821 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $221,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Was Treated, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Was Treated, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,318 sqft
- Parcel #: M:030 B:0884 L:01100
- Zillow Home ID: 57955752
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Shore home values will decrease 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Shore homes, this home is valued 10.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Shore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% lower than in New Haven, and 68.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Shore home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Shore home values.
|51 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$178K||3||1||1,185|
|45 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$185K||3||1||1,445|
|210 Concord St New Haven, CT||$188K||2||1||1,482|
|201 Concord St New Haven, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,724|
|41 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$176K||3||1||1,190|
|189 Concord St New Haven, CT||$198K||3||1.5||1,361|
|68 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$195K||3||1||1,797|
|73 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$291K||4||2||3,487|
|193 Concord St New Haven, CT||$170K||4||1||1,551|
|75 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$166K||2||1||995|
|50 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$251K||4||3||2,944|
|220 Concord St New Haven, CT||$159K||3||1||1,232|
|37 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$199K||3||2||1,968|
|219 Concord St New Haven, CT||$193K||3||1||1,552|
|46 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT||$198K||3||3||1,584|
|50 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT||$172K||4||2||1,264|
|50 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT||$180K||4||2||1,264|
|173 Concord St New Haven, CT||$178K||4||2||1,492|
|72 Parker Pl New Haven, CT||$151K||2||1||1,040|
|52 Beecher Pl New Haven, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,454|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!