55 Pineapple St APT 2D, Brooklyn, NY 112011 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Elevator building with live-in super. Cats Only.
Historic northern brooklyn heights. Next to shopping, restaurants, subways, promenade and brooklyn bridge park.
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $539,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- View: City
- laundry in basement, floor to ceiling windows, 13 ft ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00226000100055000000002D
- Zillow Home ID: 79483433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Pineapple Street APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11201 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292