- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1845
- 983 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,731 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,307 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:40 B:0108 L:00002
- Zillow Home ID: 60106676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is 32.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 59.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|57 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$222K||5||3||3,348|
|Prospect St Vernon, CT||$222K||5||3||3,348|
|54 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$132K||3||1||1,200|
|58 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$161K||3||2||2,237|
|52 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$225K||4||3||2,763|
|60 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$208K||--||--||--|
|46 Park St Vernon, CT||$292K||6||5.02||4,734|
|6 Chestnut St Vernon, CT||$162K||4||1.5||1,992|
|48 Park St Vernon, CT||$180K||3||1||1,100|
|15 Chestnut St Vernon, CT||$125K||4||1||1,524|
|7 Chestnut St Vernon, CT||$105K||5||1||1,262|
|45 Park St Vernon, CT||$216K||5||3||3,048|
|12 Chestnut St Vernon, CT||$121K||3||1||1,387|
|6 N Park St Vernon, CT||$199K||3||2||2,049|
|13 Gaynor Pl Vernon, CT||$154K||4||2.5||1,764|
|8 N Park St Vernon, CT||$189K||4||2||2,607|
|34 School St Vernon, CT||$92K||2||1||864|
|8 Gaynor Pl Vernon, CT||$138K||5||2||1,664|
|10 N Park St Vernon, CT||$221K||8||2||3,146|
|18 Gaynor Pl Vernon, CT||$103K||2||1||865|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!