A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $418,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Attached, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:41C B:0016 L:030
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 113502198
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 0.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in Town of Ipswich, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01938 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Ipswich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!