- Built in 1950
- 63 days on Zillow
- Views: 968 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2005
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: 21356005
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Architectural Style: Historic
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Master Bedroom Description: Suite
- Exterior: Other
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Exterior: Brick
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Monthly
- Lot Information: Corner
- Appliances: MicroHood
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Lawncare
- Equipment: Intercom
- Porch: Balcony
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Ceiling Raised
- Interior: Windows Thermal
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Shower Stall
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Building Hazard
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Common Area
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Assoc Builder Controls
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Condo Description Location: Building Common Entry
- Eating Area: Living Room
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Complete
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Lot Information: Trees Small
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Ownership Interest Types: HorizontalPropRegime
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 491103157010036101
- Zillow Home ID: 69390773
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-215K.
Popularity on Zillow
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (38)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 55 S Harding St|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.