- Lot: 4.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,167 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $305,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: M:010.0 B:0008 L:0001.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57037825
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01431 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Ashby as a whole. Among 01431 homes, this home is valued 41.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Ashby, and 74.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01431 home values.
|49 South Rd Ashby, MA||$243K||3||1.5||2,347|
|29 South Rd Ashby, MA||$284K||1||1||800|
|7 Piper Rd Ashby, MA||$204K||4||1||1,664|
|876 Main St Ashby, MA||$295K||4||1.5||2,858|
|860 Main St Ashby, MA||$216K||3||1.5||1,798|
|19 South Rd Ashby, MA||$168K||3||1.5||1,299|
|95 South Rd Ashby, MA||$196K||3||1||1,534|
|896 Main St Ashby, MA||$274K||3||2||2,404|
|40 South Rd Ashby, MA||$707K||5||5||6,825|
|830 Main St Ashby, MA||$265K||3||2||2,296|
|80 South Rd Ashby, MA||$556K||5||4.5||4,408|
|51 Piper Rd Ashby, MA||$246K||5||1||2,432|
|873 Main St Ashby, MA||$311K||--||--||3,012|
|818 Main St Ashby, MA||$258K||5||3||2,688|
|804 Main St Ashby, MA||$237K||4||3||2,529|
|West Rd Ashby, MA||$187K||--||--||--|
|Fitchburg State Rd Ashby, MA||--||--||--||--|
|Jewett Hill Rd Ashby, MA||$220K||--||--||--|
|Wheeler Rd Ashby, MA||--||--||--||--|
|Bennett Rd Ashby, MA||$185K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Ashby
K-4 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!