- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
55 Stone Rd, Burlington, CT 060134 beds, 2.01 baths, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $377,500
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Owner, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Bay Window, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Rear/Flag Lot, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ View, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Parcel #: 32001965
- Zillow Home ID: 88913666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Stone Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Burlington, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06013 home values.
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!