This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $160,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carriage Shed, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: M:61 B:622 L:008
- Zillow Home ID: 56636176
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 7.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Weymouth, and 77.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|20 Burns Way Weymouth, MA||$544K||4||2.5||3,126|
|43 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$288K||3||2||1,432|
|56 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$250K||2||1||1,629|
|61 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$332K||4||1||1,703|
|39 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$336K||3||1||1,236|
|50 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$380K||3||2.5||1,627|
|70 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$303K||3||1||1,035|
|35 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$380K||3||2||1,958|
|14 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA||$341K||--||2.5||1,164|
|44 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$305K||--||1||1,018|
|29 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$283K||3||1.5||1,600|
|76 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$348K||--||1||1,604|
|34 Burns Way Weymouth, MA||$519K||--||2.5||2,578|
|67 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$277K||--||1||1,662|
|35 Burns Way Weymouth, MA||$500K||4||2.5||2,396|
|21 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA||$353K||2||1||1,120|
|32 Thicket St Weymouth, MA||$278K||--||1.5||1,401|
|20 Patricia Ln Weymouth, MA||$367K||3||2||1,188|
|36 Cobblestone Ln Weymouth, MA||$473K||3||2.5||2,240|
|44 Cobblestone Ln Weymouth, MA||$446K||3||2||1,871|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!