55 Van Buren Ave, Ravena, NY 121434 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet residential street only 1 block from the village park. Park has swimming, basketball and tennis courts, playground, picnic area, baseball and football fields.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1934
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $111,500
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 432 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Lot depth: 186
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01240116803100010390000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29676536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Van Buren Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Ravena, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ravena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12143 home values.
- 59 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$180K321,530
- 51-53 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$146K622,604
- 49 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$132K622,400
- 20 Schuyler Ave Ravena, NY$168K211,364
- 61 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$133K622,320
- 45 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$119K522,002
- 16 Schuyler Ave Ravena, NY--------
- 65 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$122K422,259
- 41 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$121K522,398
- 39 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$116K411,232
- 21 Schuyler Ave Ravena, NY$116K211,173
- 21 Schuyler Ln Colonie, NY--------
- 19 Schuyler Ave Ravena, NY$168K31.51,260
- 23 Schuyler Ave Ravena, NY$162K31.51,202
- 37 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$158K31.51,430
- 64 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$144K311,025
- 10 Schuyler Ave Ravena, NY$147K421,322
- 66 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$177K321,272
- 70 Van Buren Ave Ravena, NY$131K311,465
- 54 Dempster St Ravena, NY$154K411,446
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.