55 Vernon St # 2, Providence, RI 029033 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
We love the neighborhood. It's quiet, safe, and close to everything. We walk everywhere.
- Around the corner from great restaurants. (Julian's, Seven Stars Bakery, Nick's on Broadway, Broadway Bistro, etc.)
- 10 minute walk to Federal Hill dog park
- 10 minute walk to downtown
- 10 minute walk to "The Hill" (Atwells Ave.)
- 1 minute walk to bus</li>
- 2 minute drive to major highways (Rts 6, 10, 95, 195, 146)
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1891
- Heating: Radiant
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Granite/Stainless kitchen, alarm system, insulated, free laundry, garden/patio, fire pit
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2118279449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 Vernon Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Federal Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% lower than in Providence, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Federal Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Federal Hill home values.
- 55 Vernon St # 1 Providence, RI--311,100
- 57 Vernon St Providence, RI$290K73.54,858
- 63 Vernon St Providence, RI$237K211,000
- 55 Vernon St Providence, RI$218K833,626
- 53 Vernon St Providence, RI$225K623,883
- 58 Vernon St Providence, RI$252KStudio--2,934
- 67 Vernon St Providence, RI$242K313,375
- 52 Vernon St Providence, RI$187K------
- 58 Vernon St # 1 Providence, RI--211,200
- 62 Vernon St Providence, RI$219K633,780
- 54 Vernon St # 3 Providence, RI$203K------
- 46 Vernon St Providence, RI$174K221,680
- 54 Vernon St Providence, RI$212K633,732
- 66 Vernon St UNIT 2 Providence, RI$113K12758
- 66 Vernon St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$141K21.51,014
- 68 Vernon St Providence, RI--11900
- 72 Vernon St Providence, RI$240KStudio--2,930
- 74 Vernon St Providence, RI$172K631,987
- 71 Vernon St Providence, RI$247K633,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.