- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 327 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 4414296
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Flood Zone \ No, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, LotDescription \ Sloping, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Style \ Ranch, Garage Location \ None, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement \ Walk Out, Driveway \ Gravel, Basement \ Slab, Basement \ Storage Space, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, LotDescription \ City Lot, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., DisabilityFeatures \ Kitchen w\5 ft Diameter, Basement \ Roughed In, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Construction \ Existing, LotDescription \ Near Bus\Shuttle, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Parcel Access Row YN \ No, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ DSL, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement \ Concrete, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: (025) 00315373.000
- Zillow Home ID: 92042221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-372K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Vermont home values will increase 3.3% next year. Among 05301 homes, this home is 13.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 50.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Brattleboro, and 83.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 05301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brattleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|50 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||3||1||1,425|
|60 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|67 Vine St # 3 Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|68 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||4||2||1,800|
|40 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Vine St # 1 Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|197 Maple St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|67 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||3,000|
|194 Maple St Brattleboro, VT||--||3||1.5||1,500|
|212 Maple St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|28 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||3||2||1,238|
|27 Vine St Brattleboro, VT||--||3||2||1,514|
|187 Maple St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|186 Maple St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|58 Chestnut St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|68 Chestnut St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|120 Maple St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|50 Chestnut St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
|61 Chestnut St Brattleboro, VT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Brattleboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Brattleboro Senior Uhsd #6 (assigned)9-120.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.