- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1896
- Views: 4,371 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $167,550
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Asbestos, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Carport, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0083 B:0021 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56701461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-207K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01453 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Leominster as a whole. Among 01453 homes, this home is valued 11.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01453, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Leominster, and 30.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01453 home values.
|59 Vine St Leominster, MA||$216K||5||3||2,847|
|54 Vine St Leominster, MA||$180K||3||1.5||1,846|
|60 Vine St Leominster, MA||$170K||4||1||1,706|
|45 Vine St Leominster, MA||$212K||7||3||2,842|
|46 Vine St Leominster, MA||$163K||3||1.5||1,437|
|67 Vine St Leominster, MA||$148K||3||1||1,138|
|42 Vine St Leominster, MA||$179K||3||1.5||1,753|
|68 Vine St Leominster, MA||$145K||3||1||992|
|41 Vine St Leominster, MA||$157K||3||1||1,280|
|71 Vine St Leominster, MA||$169K||4||1||1,620|
|72 Vine St Leominster, MA||$154K||3||1||1,269|
|37 Vine St Leominster, MA||$178K||4||2||1,950|
|34 Vine St Leominster, MA||$182K||2||1.5||1,832|
|63 Vine St Leominster, MA||$188K||4||2||1,743|
|20 Arlington St Leominster, MA||$237K||5||2||3,712|
|43 Blossom St Leominster, MA||$195K||4||2||2,082|
|47 Blossom St Leominster, MA||$170K||3||1.5||1,647|
|53 Blossom St Leominster, MA||$171K||3||1||1,592|
|10 Arlington St # 2 Leominster, MA||--||3||1||1,700|
|187 Merriam Ave Leominster, MA||$179K||3||1.5||1,502|
Nearby Schools in Leominster
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!