55 W Penny Rd, Barrington, IL 600105 beds, 6 baths, 4,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01223000050000
- Zillow Home ID: 58354962
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 55 W Penny Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.7% higher than in South Barrington, and 316.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 54 W Penny Rd South Barrington, IL$816K--3.54,330
- 56 W Penny Rd South Barrington, IL$1.81M--3.56,563
- 257 W Penny Rd South Barrington, IL$481KStudio--1,358
- 52 W Penny Rd South Barrington, IL$1.33M--4.55,059
- 58 W Penny Rd South Barrington, IL$1.01M65.57,000
- 10 Spring Creek Dr South Barrington, IL$626K--54,510
- 2 Quincy Cir South Barrington, IL$830K453,912
- 8 Lakeside Dr South Barrington, IL$801K54.54,411
- 11 Spring Creek Dr South Barrington, IL$1.89M--39,892
- 3 Spring Creek Dr South Barrington, IL$1.09M--46,406
- 50 W Penny Rd South Barrington, IL$976K--3.52,799
- 10 Lakeside Dr South Barrington, IL$846K--45,064
- 6 Spring Creek Dr South Barrington, IL$1.32M--56,795
- 4 Quincy Cir South Barrington, IL$1.16M--66,471
- 13 Spring Creek Dr South Barrington, IL$1.16M455,546
- 1 Red Ridge Cir South Barrington, IL$1.3M54.54,960
- 4 Lakeside Dr South Barrington, IL$809K--45,185
- 12 Lakeside Dr South Barrington, IL$994K675,491
- 62 Revere Dr South Barrington, IL$868K--3.54,526
- 3 Red Ridge Cir South Barrington, IL$1.18M55.58,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.