55 Warren StFRNT 1, New York, NY 10007
For Sale: $16,000,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow206
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesEatin Kitchen, Wi-Fi, High Ceiling, Terrace, Outdoor Space, Bicycle Room
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Walk-in closet
- LaundryIn Unit
- Room Count7
- # Stories5.0
- Unit Count6
- Zillow Home ID2112805528
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$13,448,822||$10.8M – $15.9M||+$311,273||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$14,925/mo||$4.0K – $30K/mo||-$696||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 55 Warren Street FRNT 1
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Leadership & Public Service High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Millennium High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.7 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.9 mi