- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
550 Ortega Ave APT A406, Mountain View, CA 940402 beds, 2 baths, 1,076 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Conveniently located near shops, restaurants, businesses and highways.
Lovely, remodeled home with updated kitchen, tile floors in kitchen and bathrooms, vaulted ceilings in living room and one of the bedrooms, two ample-sized bathrooms.
Top floor, penthouse unit with a view of the Eastern foothills.
We are on the border of Mountain View and Los Altos and are in the Los Altos School District.
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $474
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Updated kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and tile; vaulted ceilings; neutral decorator colors
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,076 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 14841024
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 19510488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 550 Ortega Avenue APT A406
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Mountain View, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94040 home values.
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A104 Mountain View, CA$684K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A404 Mountain View, CA$644K221,076
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A106 Mountain View, CA$690K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A206 Mountain View, CA$692K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A102 Mountain View, CA$658K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A308 Mountain View, CA$651K221,070
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A202 Mountain View, CA$660K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A302 Mountain View, CA$640K221,071
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A107 Mountain View, CA$660K221,143
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A307 Mountain View, CA$683K221,157
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A407 Mountain View, CA$672K221,157
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A408 Mountain View, CA$648K221,071
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A108 Mountain View, CA$732K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A210 Mountain View, CA$652K221,163
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A207 Mountain View, CA$669K221,199
- 550 Ortega Ave APT A310 Mountain View, CA$642K221,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292