- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,965 all time views
- HOA Fee: $43
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $665,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $471
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ Other, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Assigned Spaces, Garage Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Enclosed, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Recreation Room, Laundry \ Hookup - Electric, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Parcel #: 111600030
- Zillow Home ID: 15636363
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $658-850K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94065 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94065 homes, this home is valued 24.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (97)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 552 Shorebird Cir|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Carlmont High (assigned)9-122.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!