550 Silver Dr, Vacaville, CA 956874 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 503 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Other, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Family Room \ Great Room, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Unknown
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Parcel #: 0132221110
- Zillow Home ID: 15710127
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 550 Silver Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% higher than in Vacaville, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
- 546 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$239K321,296
- 556 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$278K421,602
- 540 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$223K321,080
- 560 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$232K321,296
- 536 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$209K31960
- 566 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$241K421,402
- 561 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$187K31960
- 555 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$273K421,602
- 567 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$293K321,677
- 549 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$263K321,247
- 530 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$221K321,296
- 570 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$187K31960
- 543 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$265K421,402
- 573 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$260K421,333
- 526 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$247K321,440
- 537 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$218K321,296
- 576 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$280K421,962
- 579 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$257K321,296
- 531 Silver Dr Vacaville, CA$269K421,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.