550 Toyon Ave APT 4, San Jose, CA 951272 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1968
- 91 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $440
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 189 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 1998 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $319
- MLS #: ML81414523
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Bathroom \ Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 1,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Building Type \ Condo,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Dining Room \ Dining "L",Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,HOA Amenities \ Common Utility Room,HOA Amenities \ Community Pool,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor,Style \ Traditional,Subclass \ Condominium,Unit Features \ Other Unit Below,View \ Local/Neighborhood,
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 43
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 59957004
- Zillow Home ID: 19780540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 550 Toyon Avenue APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alum Rock-East Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% greater than in San Jose, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alum Rock-East Foothills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alum Rock-East Foothills home values.
- Apt 3$359K221,152
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292